Ok, so i'ma 16 year old girl. I was recentlty diagnosed with Chlamydia.
They gave me "Azithromycin"...4pills for one day. That's it.
Idk how long i've had Chlamydia, but will just 4pills for one day cure it?
How long does it usually take this antibiotic to cure what i have?
When i go back to the clinic will they make me make a list of all the sex partners i've had?
Please help soon...

Hi there, yes, if you take the four pills it should be completely gone. It's a bacterial infection so antibiotic will get rid of it. They will ask you about disclosing this to your partners which would be a good idea because you could have given this to someone else. Embarrassing as it is, I'm sure you'd want somoene to tell you that they gave it to you, right? It can cause sterility so it's good to tell people... Anywya, please let me know how it goes, okay?

girl wrote:

Please help soon...

h! there im a 16 years old too. and i have chlamydia.. we have the same situation right now.. and i really understand you.. =(( i take antibiotics 4times a day. but sometimes im missed drinking it .. and i dont know howto cure it cause sometimes im masterbating ..

U.will not.get rid of.it..if your masturbating...... One week no sex.no masturbation