Okayy Soo I've been in an relationship for 9 months now.Yes we are having unprotected sex,out of those 9 months I went to the GYN about 3 times.STD results always came back negative,My last visit was Nov of 2009.which was also negative for STD.now I go this month of Feb 9th 2010 & diagnosed with Chlamydia.My heart sank!! & I knowwwwwwww I'm 100% faithful!! So did he cheat between the months December & Feb??? He said he had sex with his Ex! But not tellin me when.He's also claiming he has nothing & didn't cheat! But I have Chlamydia & I don't Cheat.So Is He The Cheater In Denial? This STD didn't come from out the sky & he's the only guy I'm having sex with PERIOD.Unprotected @ That.

BajanDoll,
If you absolutely have been faithful, you know the answer to that question. Chlamydia is a VERY VERY serious sexually transmitted disease !!! I would LET HIM GO IMMEDIATELY, stop having sex out of respect for anyone future, and find a guy who is going to respect you and your relationship, and treat you right.
NO ONE is worth that garbage

Hizgrace

Okay thank u Sweety,& he's telling me he has nothing I do not trust him unless he can show me proof,butis it possible he can test negative & I've tested positive for Chlamydia??

Sweetie,
I dont think it really matters now. You said that you have been faithful. I would let him go. Go to webmd and research chlamydia and all the questions, as I am not sure totally.

Hizgrace

Oh, maybe someone here will catch the questions if you post the ones above you just asked

if your boyfriend isnt able to be honest with you, and its regarding your health? Then he sounds like an as****e n you should drop him. Im not a perfect guy by any means. everyone makes mistakes...but it becomes a different story when health is involved.