Two weeks ago i started to suffer the most frightening and profuse nosebleeds...I had never had a nosebleed in my life before.After several panic stricken trips to the local emergency unit at our hospital the blood vessels were cauterised. However since then, I have felt really unwell, suffering from painful sinusitis and a high temperature,along with a general feeling of tiredness and lethergy.I have been given decongestant nose drops and also amoxiclav anibiotics.I was wondering if this was a common complaint after what i know is really a fairly trivial medical complaint.I would appreciate any advice on this. Thankyou , Polly

I have the same thing and have nosebleeds ever since this chronic sinus thing started. The ent doc told me that my sinuses were very dry even tho I have a chronic sinus condition. ARe you using saline sinus irrigation?? that might help. You can buy a bottle contraption at the pharmacy for this. YOu use the packaged saline powder in warm water. It is not the same as the saline you can buy already made although this can help too but not as good. If it continues, I would have the ent culture your nose to see what organism is causing the prob. Also a ct scan of sinuses would help diagnose your prob. good luck