Hello!
I need advice. I have been coughing for more than two weeks. I have difficulty breathing and some kind of sharp pain in my sinuses, also headache. The worse is sinus pain and pressure, I can deal with wheezing and coughing, but these sinuses… What should I do? I am using some nasal drops more than a week…

Hey there,
First thing. You should immediately stop using nasal drops, because you are making the situation for sinuses even worse. You know, you should use nasal drop not more than 5 days???!!!
Best is to visit a doctor and get this situation checked. But first, stop using nasal drops.

Hi all
i have had sinus probs for years now ...iv had operations on my nose etc to no avail ...it was doing my head in for many years until i started nasal cleansing ...I got a bottle filled it half up with luke warm pre boiled water added two teaspoons of salt ...the bottle lid had an end on it that was cone shaped .(you know the type ..kids drinks... now you have to tilt your head to the side ...whilst inserting the cone into the highest nostril try to tilt your head until the water runs into your sinuses and runs thru and out the other nostril...it takes a little practice but eventually you will be able to flush all your sinuses with ..nice sterile salty water ...salty water kills most infections that are just starting ...it also softens the build up of hard snot allowing you to empty and releive the pressure quicker ...after a while you will notice your nose runs naturally ...a thing that rarely happened before ...hope this helped