Heya..

Around new years I got really sick, I had bad sinus pressure, was vomiting, coughing, and all that nasty stuff. I went to the doctor and he said I had a sinus infection. I was pretty much sick off and on throughout January and Febuary, and I've seen the doctor twice since then and they keep telling me I have a sinus infection and giving me antibiotics.

They work for the most part, I mean my stuffy nose is pretty much gone, my cough is gone, and I feel good, except for this sinus pressure. It's there ALL the time, no matter what I do. It's been bothering me for months now, daily. I used to smoke marijuana a LOT, but I have quit since I found out smoking messes with your sinuses. Colder and dry places seem to make it worse too. I'm picking up some nasal spray soon, but if that doesn't work, I don't know what to do except hope that spring time and warm weather will help out my situation.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add...things like sucking through a straw, drinking soda from a can, anything involving air and pressure, that makes this sinus pressure worse too.

Any suggestions?