I noticed my penis itching just behind the head inside my urethra 2 weeks ago. The symptoms began getting worse and worse as the days progressed, and I finally decided to see a doctor about my symptoms 2 days after I first noticed my symptoms which by then had begun to discharge which was slightly milky and watery as well, not very thick. My closest sexual encounter was 3 weeks prior and it was only me receiving oral sex from a trusted and clean partner.

He did a urinalysis, and said there was evidence of bacterial infectoin of the urethra, and then he gave me Cipro and Azithromycin packs to take. I began that regiment but still had persistent burning upon urination, though the discharge stopped and the general tenderness in my penis dissipated. I revisited the physician and he did a swab, which two days later came back completely negative.

My lifestyle improved somewhat, but it has been another week, and i STILL notice intermittent burning upon urination, which seems to be the worst in the AM after I get out of bed. The more I drink, the more I have to go, and the more I feel pain when urinating, but it is not so bad when I drink alot of water, however, the more I drink, the more I go, and I don't have time to keep going every half hour or so at work, with persistent burning...

This is making me very depressed, and it is affecting my outlook on life. I am suffering from this while also helping my mother with her chemotherapy and daily routine.

I do not have a fever, I do not have a discharge, and I have seriously slowed down masturbation (maybe once every 5-6 days) since this all came about. My symptoms are not getting worse, but the burning when I pee is driving me NUTS!!!!! God, I just want it to STOP!!!!

How long does this last in men? I've never, ever had anything like this before, and the Cipro also made me depressed. I have completed all my treatments, and STILL I BURN when I PEE!! My penis looks completely normal, no swelling, and very mild redness at the urethral opening which improves each day, but ...still the burning, just behind the head, in the urethral canal upon urination...

Please, help me!

Get a swab done for a different infection such as the clap, I different spectrum of antibiotics may be needed

I have the same problems.. Did u ever find out what the diagnosis was?