i am 16 and i have sex with my boyfriend reguarally, the first couple of times was great and then one time my vagina became swollen itchy and burny it was very discomforting, i have always had sex with a condom, but now i have very foul odor and it is not fishy and it is really embarrassing, i do not use perfumated wash's or nothing like that also when we have inter-course it hurts as he enters and half way through the bottom of my belly starts hurting, i am to scared to see a doctor, what could this be?

Sounds like you may have bacterial vaginosis. You can test this yourself by adding a few drops of lye solution (sodium hydroxide) to your vaginal discharge. A strong fishy odor is positive for bacterial vaginosis. Even though you have practiced safer sex, it may not be a bad idea to see a doctor to rule out chlamydia and gonorrhea, as either one of them can cause infertility. You don't need to feel embarrassed to see a doctor. Doctors are there to treat you, rather than to judge you. See a woman doctor if this is more acceptable.

when having sex with your boyfriend .. what do yall use for lubrication? if it is spit (most common) or anything for that matter .. plus the lubrication of the condom then it could be just debree being left up in there and growning .. well basically its getting old and mixing with normal secretions causing the smell .. ive heard its bad for you ..but i use a douche .. not the sented one that gives you infection but just the old fasioned vinager and water one they cost 1.42 at walmart for a 4 pack

Good idea. Increasing the acidity of your vagina may help prevent infections.

thanks for the advice , just how could i have clamydia or gonorheaa ?
i have only had sex with my boyfriend and we always used a condom also he was a virgin we both were, wha is bacterial vaginosis ?
please help doctors aint my type

You most likely don't have chlamydia or gonorrhea then. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by the excessive growth of several groups of "bad" bacteria (Gardnerella vaginalis, Bacteroides spp., Mobiluncus spp.) over the "good" bacteria (Lactobacillus spp.) due to a shift from a normal (slightly acidic) pH to an alkaline pH in your vagina. Amines are released by these bad bacteria in an alkaline medium to give a foul or fishy odor. Most doctors will prescribe antibiotics and recovery is quick. However, antibiotic treatment will kill not only the bad bacteria but also the good ones. So recurrence is not uncommon. I think the old fashioned vinegar and water douche suggested by rmcrocker is a great home remedy for this condition, as it can help restore the normal pH of the vagina without the undesirable side effects of antibiotics, most notably vaginal yeast infection.