It seems to happen the most right before my period and it doesnt come out on its own I have to dig it out. Its disgusting. Idk what has caused this and to be honest I cant pin point exactly when it started. I know about 5 months ago in the shower I used a douche after my period and seen something clumpy come out. And I had noticed before that that when I was on my period it would be (what looked to me like bloody skin) on my tampon or when I would wipe im so embarrassed by it when me and my fiance have sex I dont let him go down on me or stick his finger in me im scared to death that I may not have gotten it all out and it get on him. Its nauseating really. Ive been told by a dr that I needed to be checked for endometriosis and was told that it was a yeast infection by another dr. But ive taken the meds and its still here. Please, someone HELP ME! Thank you

Hi, I actually did that once. You may have BV (a bacteria in your vagina.) I had the cottage cheese type discharge as well. Only for a few days though. They told me it wasn't Yeast Infection. I used BV medicine and it went away! Hope I helped.