I've been haveing white clumpy discharge i just went to the docs for it and well my pelvic exame was negative for yeast infection or any infect they normaly check for. I'm so worried. see my boyfried of a year and a half really want a child..but i'm afraid to have sex with the poor guy asumeing i would give what ever i have to him. So he also got checked and well he was negative for a yeast infection. so what the hell is going on! i'm so worried to the point were i'm almost going to give up and just live with it. I feel discusting and i feel like a s**m bag! i shower daily and opf course i wash myself. I dont know what to do. Early in our relationship i had gotten a Bv. But i took the meds and that was that. But this white clumpy discharge just wont go away! plz someone help me i'm desperate!

sounds like a yeast infection to me... but if its not itchy and smells funny then it might not be... if i were you i think i would try some Monostat and get the 3 day treatment. try that out and see if it goes away... NO DOUCHING!! it might make things worse. so try that and see if something happens... if nothing happens then it might just be normal for you... woman's bodies change all the time... let me know what happens! (: