I just found out that im 17 weeks and have been using cocaine quite often. I have completely stopped now of course but am very worried of the affects.

I'm glad to hear that you have stopped doing drugs. You did the right thing. :-)

Have you seen a doctor since you have been pregnant? How are things going if you have? Some ultrasound machines have went to 4D. They can tell if the baby is going to be healthy or not. Since your 17 weeks, you are probably far enough along where they can tell.

You may want to discuss this with your OB/GYN. He may be able to give you the answers you are looking for. If you don't want to tell him about the drug use, you can always request an ultrasound anytime during pregnancy and they will give you one. At least that's how my doctor is.

Maybe my doctor's office is behind on technology, but not everyone has the 4D ultrasounds just yet, I did have to travel an hour away for mine. But, I can tell you this much, they are very, very cool to look at.

Good luck! I hope everything turns out alright for you. ;-)

Hope this helps!

BROOKLYN

Was your baby ok?