Last autumn I was on 3 months diet program. Actually it was not such a program, but I manage to lose on weight. Consequences were that my immune system lowered. I had several times colds and cough, but had to go working and couldn’t have enough rest. Recently I’ve started feeling dull pain in ears, it uses to occur almost every day, when I have shower or when go outside. Is it related to colds that I used to have and decreased immunity? I can feel pain in my ears and behind them when press that area. Do you think that colds& cough are leading to ear pains?

Ear pain in cold is considered to be its complication. I mean common colds usually just come and go, but when symptoms like ear pain, very high temperature or sinusitis occur, it is recommended to pay a visit to your doctor. So, yes, colds and cough lead to ear pain. I know exactly how this sensation looks like-mild pain, but feeling of plugged ears. It is usually associated with fever, so you’d better check it before gets worse.