I know this might be just some paranoid taught of me, but since 3 - 4 weeks now I have a problem with constipation. I never had this problem before, since I drink enough water (2-3L a day), only eat brown bread (eat healthy). I stopped exercising since late november, but since then had no problems with being constipated.

Altough I have a frequent bowel movement (1 - 2 times a day), the stool comes out hard and has seperate hard lumps.

I'm not english, so I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Thanks in advance!

Dear Rick. Nothing to worry as you mentioned that you have constipation problem. Try to consume more fiber foods, and as you said that you are drinking 2-3L of water go-ahead don’t reduce its. And start doing exercise as much you can. Maintain a healthy lifestyle

I would like to suggest to you consult a doctor for a better advice

Ok. I have had this problem too. About a month ago I went to the e.r because I panicked and was convinced I had colon cancer. I am 23 years old. The doctor told me that without a family Member having colon cancer, it would be extremely rare to have it at my age. He told me the chances were 1% or less.