Hello, my name is mitch and I am just 15 years old and am really afraid I have Colon Cancer. For the longest time now Ive had bad stomach pains, and general queasyness that occurs quite often. Meals are just not worth lookin forward to cause i ALWAYS feel queasy after them and feel I have eaten to much , even when Ive eaten only a little. Maybe its cause I usually dont eat until dinner all day and when I do have dinner, its always meat, potaetoes and corn. Burgers on weekends + lol. Umm latley my stool has been dieareea...period. Sometimes though I get a kind of normal c**p but its not normal. What really made me afraid and make me make this post is for about a month now ive had bright blood in my stool and that just cant be good. Im really afraid here and I know that some people say that colon cancer isnt possible in people my age but somethins night right here and I just hope someone can give me some info that can help me out. Ughh ive got stomach pains even as I write this post....BTW I dont drink much water, and bout 140 pounds and am quite fit on the outside, just dont know bout the inside.

Blood in stool is not good. Go to the doctor. What could be happening to you could be anything. Don't jump to conclusions just yet, you may just be allergic to something.

I know that making an appointment to find out what is wrong will be terrifying but it has to be done.

i've been having bright red blood in my stool . I was wondering what it could be ?.
But i don't have any pains at all in my body.
this happened to me about maybe more than 10 times. :cry:
could it mean i have cancer ? & i'm a female and 14 years old.

Well, I had the same sort of problems when I was 20 . It may have various reasons, such as Ulcerative colitis, crohn , internal/ external heamorrhoids , or the common irritale bowel syndrome . Sometimes the doctor chooses endoscopic procedures , which is usually used for people above 20 years of age. To sum up, i don't think you should worry, unless there have been a similar case in your family, for example famillial adenomatous polyposis, which is rare.

regards,

me

This one can be fix.

Costello

Cancer can form at any age but it takes a few years to form (10-15), so it is rare that you have it, but there could be a rare possibility. Your symptoms do match those of other medical conditions that are not as big an issue but do require a medical diagnosis and treatment such as Colitis, Crohns Disease, and Peptic Ulcers. It is crucial to get this checked out to get back to normal.

Hi Mitch, seriously you need to take good care of your health, you are only 15 years old. You need to be strict to yourself and drink plenty of water daily. Your foods need to have plenty of fiber like vegetable and fruits too. Probiotic fibre can help to prevent colon cancer, it is all natural and very safe for consumption. But of course you yourself will also need to watch your diet to make it effective. I personally have constipation issue that bothered me for many years but I found a very good probiotic fibre supplement which effectively resolved my issue. If we don't deal with it early, colon cancer will be the next stage. I hope you will seriously look into your health and do something about it.  

same problem here i am 16 year old male doctors said after all the test you suffring from ibs its common in teenagers