I have a painful lump on my as****e and it hurts like hell everytime I sit and sometimes when I walk. It doesn't have any colour. It's the same as the rest of my as****e. It doesn't hurt when I pass stools but it's quite uncomfortable. I don't know what it is. It feels soft and squishy to touch. Im quiet scared that it may be cancer. Please help

Such lumps are common and it’s best to learn more about them.Some causes of lumps on or inside the anus are completely harmless. Some are irreversible while others are extremely dangerous. It is very important to know which steps to take when any of such lumps occur. To learn more about it you may read this: ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use. In any cases you should better to consult with a doctor! Based on symptoms and physical examination, a doctor can identify an anal abscess.