Users comments and reviews on article Possible causes of uterus enlargement by Heidi

hi there,
until you article, i have not really been able to understand what has been happening to my body for the past year and a half. My GP has not shed much light.
i have a text book menstrual cycle i.e every 28days and until last year have never had any complications.
it all statrted when i picked up a viginal infection which took about 4+ months to complettely cure. during that period, something pebble like deep red and "cysty" looking thing came out of my vagina about the size of the first section of the index finger! i was so so scared and the next day when i saw my GP, she said there is very little she could do because i did not preserve this "thing" for further tests so it really just died a natural death.
i have since deeveloped a bit of an enlarged abdomen and a tummy and in the past 8 - 9months heavy bloating especiall close to my periods and after meals.
during the past 3 months, my periods have been irregular. with 5 - 7 day delays and two weeks ago, i developed uncofortable pain in my thighs - the joint between my legs and pelvis, in the abdomen and a heavy kind of feel in the uterus area.my breasts are enlarged and the nipples only sore to touch.

before i make an appointment with a gynocologist, i just want to know what to expect. could i be pregnant or could i be having something like fibroids and if so, could they affect my fertility?

all with answers or siilar experiences welcome to reply please

after i read this i was shocked to find out all the symptoms that was there i was having. now im thinking about making an app. with a obgyn to make sure its none of the things above. i dont have all the symptoms but i do have a lot of them. i will explain some. this month is when they started. i have been on bcp for 7 months and this is the first month they started. i thought i was pregnant but i started. here are some of my symptoms. bloating, eating and feeling so full i feel like im going to be sick, sudden urges that i have to pee then i feel better it makes my stomach hurt, i had a really heavy period this month, and small clots were coming out and i was changing my pad every hour, had cramping, with a pain on my right side off and on, one night only i had severe lower back pain, fullness, ive also had constipation this month, i do look pregnant but im not and people keep asking me if im pregnant and im like no, and all this month my boobs have been hurting which they never do only a couple of days before i start to the day i start then they usually stop. so any advice what it could be? i have some symptoms in every catigory. please any info would be great.

i have read the above and noticed ive been feeling most of these symptoms,i didnt know if these were just normal pains and aches but ive been feeling stabbing sensation on my low left side abdomen to the point its painful to stand up or even walk. i also have the pain between my thighs and pelvis, pain in my lower back and problems with constipation and bloating which i always though were abnormal because of my good eating and excersie habits. i have had two miscarriages which one was just a year ago and had these aches right after my first miscarriage . I spoke to my doctor after my last miscarriage about this he said "miscarriages are normal until I have a third and that if my periods are painful i should just get on birth control", which is not a option for me i refuse to take birth control and forget about my symptoms that can be worse with time i dont think its normal i feel them more when i ovulate, now that i have an idea of what my problem can be i will make an appointment with a different doctor and keep you posted if theres anyone with a similar experience fell free to response.