I am planning to have a nose surgery soon and I have been doing some search on plastic surgeons. I came across dr. Nachman Rosenfeld. Anyone with any kind of information about this doctor please share it with me. Thanks..

You shoudl go to the state website for medical licensure and see if he has any strikes against him there. That's the first thing I'd do.

Then I'd go all over every discussion board and ask about him. You can always ask them to give you names of references for people who had the same surgery but of course, they will only give you names of people who were highly satisfied, so references aren't always what they're cracked up to be.

Thanks for repling. I have gone to the State website and found that he had a compliant filed against him but it does not state the reason. The before and after pictures of the nose surgery were amazing. It sort made me considering him.

If you are looking for a Dr to pamper and spoil you he is not the Dr. If you are looking for a superior plastic surgeon then he is the right one. His work is flawless. I had a breast lift and Tummy tuck done by hi, May 24th and i was back to work June 8th. He is rough but very good.

I had it done with his office back in 1992. I had a great experience. He wasn't condesending or patronizing. He did a great job and I am happy. He was not over zealous with the scalpel and he didn't even break my nose. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

He was excellent.

I had nose surgery 11mos ago with Rosenfeld and it came out bad... My nose looks very uneven. He seems very hesistant talking to me about sayin that the uneveness will go away with swelling..its yr now and that uneven bone wont leave...

from the birth i had this problem. now i m better because of too many surgeries but still i m unsatisfied. my nose is still little wide nd broad, actually the nostrils are wide and the upper lips dont have any shape. pls let me knw abt it. guide me properly what to do now.i had also done that filler thing but still it needs a shape.

I had a nose job done by him and he realy did a sloppy job. I had it revised by Dr. James Reardon who unfortunatly retired. i saw his book and the work he did on his secratary and was impressed. however I later learned that he only shows the best there is. I would seriously shy away from him I would try Dr. Sheryl Aston, Dr. Vitolo, or Dr. Stanley Taub.
In all honesty I do't see why people rave about his work.

I had a tummy tuck with lipo done by him. It looks horrible (very sloppy)! While the top and bottom of my stomach is flat, the middle pokes out alot. He said that it was smelling, but the swelling did not go down and it is almost one year. Another doctor said that the stitches may have ripped after a sneeze or cough, but I did not do either. Now I might have to get cut again just to correct this. He has no bed side manner, and his staff covers for him every second. They are very rude. You should find another doctor. Dr. Rosenfeld only cares about your money. After the surgery is complete, you will not see him. He doesn't even come in the recovery room and ask how you feel. I heard Dr. Michael Jone was a great Dr for nose surgery.

I had surgery with this doctor in about 1992. the patient before me was screaming like some one was butchering her. She was screaming in pain, I was scared because I was next. So, now it was my time I was wondering is that a sign for me to resign from the surgery. I should have. One of his staff tried to talk me out of it but I went a long with the surgery.
The pan during the surgery was unbearable. it was so painful that I couldnt even scream, I could hear a drill and feel the chisel on my nose. I heard every thing that was being said. After the operation while was still laying there. I heard one of his staff angrily asked him" Was that necessary? Did you have to do that? I went home and after the bandage came off, now i saw what was done. My nose look out of this world. One nostril was a lot bigger than the other and the tip of the nose was totally gone. I had no nose tip. I since got a corrective surgery done.

LADIES and GENTLEMEN some of these so Doctors will list this and that credentials but you know what it means nothing. They can be a genuine "QWAK!" Stay far away from this one

i had a tummy tuck in april of 2007. i am in the same situation, my stomach is still swollen and it hurts sometimes. other doctors have said that maybe the stitches have come loose. it is very frustrating because i cannot find another surgeon who will operate because of someone elses mess. Dr. rosenfeld is very rude and is only in it for the money, he avoids my situation. let me know of a plastic surgeon who is helping you.

I had a nose job done by him around 1992 and it was horrible. Basically he gave me a pig nose. The surgery was really painful and his staff were non caring. People ! please beware of these so called Board certified this and Board certified that. I am surprise he is still in business. I had to get a revision 1994, and it has improved but still need another revision. Can any one tell me about Dr. Tobias I heard he is pne of the BEST.

I had a great experience with him. I had a breast augmentation. He did a fab job.

cderino - how was your experience with Dr. Reardon?