Hi there. I am a 24 yr old male who was circumcised at the age of 15. I'm 9 yrs post op and the sensivity is still a problem for me. As an uncircumcised youth I had no problems with sex or premature ejaculation. However, after the circumcision, my glans stayed extremely sensitive. Everything that I've read has said that they would de-sensitize over time but this has not happened. I know it's not in my mind 1) bc I was fine before the circ and 2) bc it's only with direct stimulation that I orgasm. The sensitivity is so strong that I ejaculate within seconds of penetration. Just to clarify, they left my frenulum which is supersensitive and so is the inner skin that was left right under my head. I was thinking that it may help if I have the frenulum removed and have the less sensitive shaft skin pulled up closer the glans and remove any inner sensitive skin.

Any other advice or suggesstions or similar experiences that could help would be greatly appreciated!

hello.

I think that circumcision can be one of the premature ejaculation causes. I was reading a lot about this as well since my hubby also had this procedure, and I found that some of the doctors are saying that this is related with premature ejaculation, while some doctors are sure that circumcision is a solution for those problems. so, I started to explain this to my hubby, telling him that this is all in his head. little by little, he started to believe at this. I think that he was only nervous because he needed to do this procedure for his health. step by step, he is getting better. still not the best, but he will be ok. try to get rid of that stress. 

Hi.. I know you have posted this along time ago, I have a similar problem and was wondering if you had any progress in fixing your problem.. I had a curcumcision when I was 20 and its been 6years and its only getting worse.. Please let me know if you have any tips or fixes for me please.

I got done at 19 and have the exact same problem. Regret getting it done so much. Affected my confidence loads, the only thing that helps me (not proud of this never did it before the op) is cocaine, I can last for ages on that. Have you had any luck because I'm 27 now and it hasn't got any better.