I am going to describe what I have been going through for the past couple of weeks, and want to see if anyone has the same problems and if so how to deal with it.
I started on the 9th and stopped 13th. The whole time I was in pain ( which is normal ). I had continued after still having a pain in my right side. It was a constant pain somtimes piercing and other times throbbing, but always constant. It woke me up out of sleep for a couple of nights. Then I started having these pains right above the hair line, lower abdominal area. These pains are sharp. I feel pain when I am walking or sit and get up. I have had back pain but that seemed to lighten up along with the pain on my right side that radiated back there. I have had a discharge white, no smell to it. I went to the doctor which tested for a UTI which was negative, My pap is normal. It kind of went away or should I say not as severe, after a week.

I have looked up symptoms of pregnancy, and I dont know if really if my symptoms are from stress or not. I do not use BC I have a fiance that I have been with for 3 years.

All I have to deal with it is scripts of pain meds they keep giving me. Has anyone else had this problem if so what is it caused from and how to fix it?

Thanks

Did you ever find out what the problem was. I know someone who is going through this now so I'm curious to see what happened. Thanks.