Though I never had any hurt or itch of my genital, my doctor told me it’s not very good situation. He said I have got genital warts. Also he frightened me that genital warts are associated with development of genital cancers. That’s why he wants to treat it very seriously. He recommended me Condysil gel, so I want to know more about it.

Your doctor is right, and bad thing about genital warts is they are often coming back. Viruses that cause genital warts are human papillomavirus or HPV. It still persists in the skin and after destroying visible warts by freezing, burning, or applying acids. Today it is possible to stimulate the skin’s immunity system to help the body repair and recover from viruses. Condysil wart gel is natural based topical gel very good with treating those warts. It contains natural ingredients like tee tree oil and salicylic acid. Those ingredients help and assist your immune system in fighting viral infection. Condysil gel has been used by thousands of people as an alternative to more uncomfortable traditional therapies. Theory of producers of Condysil gel is why to burn your most sensitive areas if you don’t need to? Probably that is very good solution for your problem and you should listen your doctor.