I have been prescribed Condysil gel to treat my genital warts, and I am interested in the procedure of using it. Thank you!!!!

Hello! First time I had warts I went for a laser surgey. Five years after they appeared again, and I decided to use the condysil as laser surgery is expensive and it causes a lot of discomfort. Anyway, you should apply a bit of gel to a Band-Aid and then apply the Band-Aid to the affected area. Repeating this process and allowing the wart "soak" in the gel as long as possible seems to work better than "rubbing it in" to the point where the skin is dry to the touch. If it happens for you to forget to use the gel for a day or two, just begin the process again, but it is best you used it regularly. The best method is "surround and drown", literally soaking the wart in the creme for long periods at a time, several times a day. Results should be seen in 24-48 hours. First the wart will change color, usually turning a lighter color than the surrounding skin. After several more days the wart will "soften up" and begin to break apart. The normal length of time for the entire process is 4-6 weeks, although this may vary depending on the person.