i got my period 5 days early this month and 2 days late last month im light head and little sick   im confused what could thos be  .whats wrong with me 

i dont know what to do :
Hello, I am 17 nearly 18 and all the symptoms im getting are apparently the same symptoms of pregnancy and i need to know if im pregnant as i am epileptic. My symptoms are :

- I have been feeling sick most of the day for two weeks.

- I feel sick when i eat food or smell food when i normally eat quite alot in a day and now its gone down to like 5 chips a day.

- My last period just over 3 weeks ago seemed alot lighter and shorter (4 days instead of 7).

- Sore breasts from before last period till present (constant).

- I have really bad discharge at the moment and have done for 2 weeks, its more watery now though. And 2 days ago i found brown stringy bits in it just the one time and yesterday after i went to the toilet i saw spots of blood on the tissue.

- More frequent headaches.

- Tummy pains (evenings).

- Am sleeping so much more than usual (always wanting to sleep even when i am not tired).

- I done a pregnancy test yesterday (a week before my period is due) and it came back negative.

* Note :- About 2 months ago i missed two contraceptive pills and then about a month ago i missed three contraceptive pills and then 2 weeks ago i missed another three contraceptive pills.

What is going on with me ?