Before you read this, if you have no better intentions than to tell me i'm horrible or something..just stop reading now. I'm writing this because i'm stressed to the max, and i need some help.

Me and my boyfriend were together for over a year, we broke up before new years of this year, I went to a new years party, i drunk some..i don't remember doing anything with anyone..mainly because i was on my period.. I started either dec. 27th or 28th.. I also asked my friend who was there about it also, and he said i didn't do anything with anyone (He looks out for me when i party, lol) But me and my boyfriend ended up getting back together and we had unprotected sex on Jan. 10th, and the 13th..and he didn't pull out..after that i just felt off..i can't really explain it.. i just felt weird.. i took a pregnancy test on Jan 20th, and it was a negative.. I took another pregnancy test on Jan 21st, and it was a big fat positive.. so 11 days after i had sex with my boyfriend, i found out i was pregnant. I think it's just the guilt of going to the party that is eating me alive.. Everything points to my boyfriend being the dad, i'm just worried. My due date is Oct. 2nd..and that makes my conception date to be Jan.10th, which adds up.. and i have a normal cycle, so i would have ovulated 14 days counting from the first day of my period which would have me ovulating around the time i had sex with my boyfriend.. Does it sound like it's my boyfriends to everyone? Just please..i'm writing this because i need help..something to ease my mind..not to be bashed.

I wud just stick. With what u now Wich I'd u only sleep with yer bf and no one else that u now of I hope I helped u let me now what u think

I don't remember doing anything at all with anyone at that party.. I think it's just the guilt that is killing me..lol but yes, thank you!!

No problem And if u need help u can contact me ob her or Facebook wich is blaze rednecker mcgregor good luky and I now how u feel