Okay so I'm pregnant as a result of a rape..
My last period was ended around December 5th or 7th...
Well throughout the entire few months I havent been experiencing any morning sickness, but I have been experiencing some heavy pelvic pain, till the point where I can't take it anymore. My mother says it's normal.. But it doesn't seem so to me. Right before the time I took the pregnancy test, I was taking some steroids for my asthma.. I dont really know if I'm pregnant, and if I am the plan is to get an abortion, I couldn't possibly bring a child to this world that would remind me of such a terrible incident. Anyway, I'd like to know if I could be having an Ectopic Pregnancy. And I'd appreciate it if I could find out how many weeks exactly pregnant I am.

Hi. If you are pregnant you would be around 18-19 weeks (assuming the rape happened around christmas time?). This is generally considered too late for an abortion, but they do make exceptions in cases of rape etc. If you took a pregnancy test and it was positive then you almost certainly pregnant - it is not often that you get a false positive.
At this stage gestation it would be unlikely (but still possible) that the pregnancy is ectopic.
Did you see a doctor after the rape? Pelvic pain can be the result of several STD's including gonorrhea and chlamydia. Are you having any bad smelling discharge? If it hurts when you pee then it could be due to a urinary tract infection.
Please go to a doctor in the very near future, as if this is an ectopic pregnancy it can put you in a lot of danger, and if it is an infection it could cause serious damage to your reproductive system. Also sooner is better with abortions, not many doctors like to perform them late term.
I hope everything goes well for you, let me know how it goes (you can send a private message to me if you want to talk)

Well about the abortion, I have one scheduled for this week hopefully, since my mom will be back from her business trip.
The pelvic pain doesn't come with any bad smelling discharge;; and no, I didn't see a doctor afterwards. I've wanted to go get a checkup and all, but I can't seeing as how my stepfather doesn't know about this and second of all, he's not on my birth certificate. The pain comes and goes, but it's very sharp. So I'm pretty much stranded with this situation till my mom gets here.

You could be upwards of 20 weeks, but do not worry, it is very easy to find an aboriton provider for that time frame.. You may have to do some calling, but it can be done.

I am not sure what state you are in, but most have clauses where a minor (over 12) can consent to a medical procedure without consultation with their guardian for some procedures including pregnancy and rape care (check with your local hospital to confirm this). If the pain is severe and you could get to an emergency room, they could treat you without having to inform your stepfather.
Good luck