I'm about 5-6 weeks pregnant, and am having terrible cramps, yellowish discharge, which began as pink discharge on Sunday. I was experiencing chills this morning as well as back/shoulder pain so I went to the doctor.

She said my hCG levels were only 368 which is quite low according to her.

I got an ultrasound in which they said there is a small "cystic formation" in my uterus, that may indicate impending miscarriage or early-early pregnancy....

I'm utterly confused by everything.

Last week I felt weak in my arms, and almost disoriented. Last night I felt like passing out a few times.

I'm struggling with anorexia as well, could this be causing a miscarriage or is it possible that I have a healthy pregnancy?

Having an eating disorder is truly not a good thing for a pregnancy, it puts YOUR life in danger, and threatens the pregnancy.

You very well could be miscarrying because you are so sick....

Before you should attempt a full pregnancy, it is better if you overcome your disorder.

the dr. said my hCG levels rose, so she suspects I won't miscarry, but I am still having TERRIBLE back pain, and pelvic/abdominal pain.

I heard that can be normal in some early pregnancies, but it's been persistent for over a week, it feels like I have my period. I'm not getting much discharge, if any, anymore, but the pain is getting worse, especially in my back.

I've also been experiencing a lot of diareahh.... is this all normal?????

It sounds like you are experiencing a tubal or ectopic pregnancy! You should get urself checked immediately!!!! That could be a fatal condition. I emperienced a miscarriage last night and am under supervision. I am going in tomorrow to check my HGc levels and if they rise they told me it could be ectopic. YOu seem to have all the symptoms they told me to watch out for!

Doctor ASAP!!!