Hi. I am new here and only signed up because im starting to get worried about me lifestyle. First thing first. I've had bloodshot eyes for as long as I can remember. In fact i cant remember ever havin 'bloodshot free' eyes. I get as much sleep as I can but my eyes feel tired all of the time. My eyesight isnt great in my right eye (things appear blurry) and so I have to wear glasses. But my work kind of makes it rather annoying to wear glasses and to tell you the truth I would just end up loosing them or breaking them. Would this be the cause of my bloodshot eyes??

Bloodshot eyes are usually consequence of unhealthy life style. You say that you sleep as much as you can but in the morning your eyes are still tired and this isn’t possible if you are sleeping approximately 6-8 hours. If you are sleeping less than that than you are aware of the solution to your problem.

Not wearing your eyeglasses and you know that you have to is just one more bad thing that should be corrected. If your job is the main reason for always breaking and losing your eyeglasses than try wearing contact lenses. They are hard to get used to it for the first few days but afterwards you will even forget that you have them and they can make your life easier.