I have an astigmatism (or whatever it's called), but I don't wear any glasses or contacts.

I had glasses, and I had contacts, but I broke my glasses and ran out of contacts. My mom, doesn't have enough money to take me and get any more, so for about, half a year now, I haven't been wearing glasses.

I squint a whole lot, which tends to give me headaches and such.

But other than headaches, can not wearing glasses or contacts be dangerous to my vision?

YOU ARE CAUSING YOURSELF MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR EYES. WEARING GLASSES WILL STRENGTHEN YOUR EYES. IF YOU CANT AFFORD CONTACTS MAYBE YOU COULD BUY A CHEAP PAIR OF GLASSES, OR TALK TO YOUR EYE DOCTOR AND SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY SAMPLES YOU CAN HAVE.

Hi there,
Well it can be dangerous because your astigmatism can get even worse. The contact lenses were good because they tend to stop the condition to progress and they save your vision a lot. Unfortunately you are now out of both things. Is there any chance that you can get new glasses? I know that contact lenses can be bit expensive in some cases but you need to take care of your vision. The problem is that you might notice over time that your vision will get worse and this is because you don’t have any glasses or contact lenses. I hope that you will manage to get some glasses somehow.

All the best,
Danella