I have a strong burning feeling in my chest constantly, it gets very uncomfortable whilst inhaling. If anyone knows of any reason for this please let me no . Thanks .x

IT could be heartburn which would make sense but if you're feeling this way all the time, then I suspect that it may be something more serious like bronchitis or something else. Can you let me know any other symptoms you might be feeling? I think that if you feel this way constantly then you should see a doctor beucase it is clearly not going away on its own and it would be good to get treatment for it. Thanks for posting and keep me posted okay?

I agree with bluedog on heartburn. Heartburn is related to painful and burning sensation in the esophagus and usually it is associated with regurgitation of gastric acid. So do you have any gastric acid problems that you are aware of?
Managing this is often by raising the head of the bed, raising the upper body with pillows, or sleeping sitting up.