Diets are an important part of my life, especially in the past two years. And even though I did reduce some of the extra weight, that is still not enough. I lost 15 kilos, but I need more. So, do you know any effective diet with grape? I like that fruit type a lot and I include it in my meals a lot.

Well, based on the amount of the kilos you have lost over two years, I assume that you do not use any strict, hardcore diets, that you are more into balanced meals. In that case, I guess you can eat couple of grapes (but I would stick to two) per day. And eat it in the morning, that is the best time for the full detox effect a grape has.

Yes, beside the vitamins they contain, grapes are really good for elimination of the substances that accumulate in our digestive tract overnight. But as with all other food types, you must not eat it too much. A friend of mine has been eating a kilo of oranges daily in some crazy diet of his and his skin turned yellowish!

Of course, I am sure that calmed down when he stopped eating oranges. I heard of that problem, and even though it is a rare case, it obviously can happen. But I do admit that grapes and oranges are my favorite fruit when I am on a diet. Luckily, I manage to drop weight in a short time; I never have more than 5 to 10 extra kilos.