I have constant headaches and often feel tired. I also get shaking in my hands and shoulders and bad pins and needles in my limbs. I went to the doctor about the the shaking and pins and needles and had a lot of blood tests done. Nothing was wrong apart from some below average results. My dad says I should go to the doctor about my headaches but I don't want to waste their time. Does anyone have similar experiences? Also I'm vegetarian and 15. Thanks.

Make sure your stretching and excercising well and eating right. I haven't experienced these things but I have had bad headaches which I think are pregnancy related and the pins and needles. I'd talk to you dr and see what they think u should try

Visit a orthopedic surgeon numbness tingling is a sign of disc issues
or chiropractor.
Go to professional massage. They can locate your tight tendons and muscles which probably reduce or get rid of headaches.