I would like to ask you about my medical problem that I have been experiencing for some time now. I have constant headaches, but not those usual ones. It is like it starts somewhere in the center of my head then it goes slowly to the forehead. I have done several brain scans but nothing certain was discovered. What could be the cause of my problem? I will also add that my blood pressure in head is just a little higher then normal.

There are several possibilities in your case. If the spinal fluid is somehow blocked by a malign structure, that could cause your problems. Also, you might have migraine, but most probably we are talking about intracranial hypertension. It is a rare disease and those who are suffering from it describe it as a pressure in the head. Doctors should do the eye test and spinal tap to diagnose this condition.