hi, i am a 19 year old girl who pee's constantly, ive never been a bed wetter and potty trained very earlier as an infant, i dont have any children that might have put strain on my bladder. i have been peeing about 4 or 5 times in the middle of the night it actually wakes me up to where i cant sleep unless i get up and pee, sometimes only a little comes out esp at night. i pee atleast 20 times in a 24hour time span, i have tried not drinking anything all day but i still seemed to pee a lot and felt like c**p because i was dehydrated. if anyone could help me id greatly appriciate it!

sincerly
Pee's a lot!

you should check with your obgyn and see if u have a uti the symptoms are often using the bathroom constantly and some women have pain and some women have hardly any symptoms

well see thats what i thought when it first started happening but that was 3 years ago?..i dont think a uti lasts that long?

Hi Chelsey1990,
My bladder is also a problem. Every single night for nearly thirty years, I am up at least ten times for a wee. During the day I have to wee approximately every twenty minutes. Last year I had a particularly bad bladder infection and in one night, from 1am until 8am, I had thirty eight visits to the toilet.
It drives me crazy and I am always tired as I can`t remember the last time that I had a full nights sleep.
I`m forty seven, married with a twelve year old girl and thirteen year old boy. Whenever we go out to the shops, to the cinema, to the beach or to anywhere at all, we have to make sure that there is a toilet close by. It`s quite embarrassing if for example we go to Jupiters for a meal, as each time I visit the toilet, I have to walk past the same people sitting at the restaurant opposite the toilets and I walk with a stick as I broke my back in 1981, so they notice me each and every time! The cinema is another one, I`m up and down all the time and God forbid if there`s a film with a river in it or rain!
Yes I have had tests and I occasionally do get worse with a bladder infection but the doctors have said that it is probably due to my back injury. I broke my back in 1981, I smashed my 5th lumbar vertebra, was told I`d never walk again and never have kids. It took me two years to learn how to walk again and at thirty three I became pregnant for the first time!!
I have put up with my sieve of a bladder for half of my life, but my back is now deteriorating quickly and I also have fractured bones in both of my feet. I am not supposed to put any weight on my feet at all but that is impossible because if I don`t walk, my spine seizes up.
I am seeing a urologist in October and I will let you know what he says.
Keep your chin up, hopefully something will turn up. I`m sorry that I can`t help you. All the best Cyprus (Sue)