I'm having a similar bloating problem to the ones posted. I am 26 years old and have had a bad bloating experience for several months now. I also have a constant heaviness/pain in my lower left quadrant that I feel could be associated with my ovaries. My stool is a lot looser and smaller than usually and is usually yellow or greeny brown with some black flecks in it. Lately I've been feeling nauseous and feverish and dizzy.

I've been to my family doctor and have had a cervical ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound and colonoscopy to no avail. While some doctors claim I have IBS, the pain happens all the time, not only after eating. I've also had blood, stool and urine tests.

The bloating occurs esp during my period and I feel a constant tightness in my stomach but also quite severe burning pains where my ovaries are. I'm not sure if I should be worried about ovarian cancer or know of other ways I can be tested? Doctors just discount it as IBS and no one seems to be giving me any answers but I am not myself. Energy levels are low.

Can someone please tell me what else I can do? I'm with a naturopath right now who actually suggested ovarian cancer.. should I have another ultra sound?

My bloat is constant and never goes away.  nothing brings it down