I've been reading alot about pain after a bowel movement and all of them have to deal with either a burning sensation or being cut. But my pain is more of like an ache. When the pain comes it gives me an urge to push out another t**d just to get relief. I recently had a movement and there was alot of blood to the point of it dripping a few times. My mother told me it was anal fissures or hemmorhoids but i just want to make sure. When it happens my stool is usually very hard.

Hi! I also think this could be caused by hemorrhoids. Common symptoms of hemorrhoids include: anal itching, anal ache or pain, especially while sitting, bright red blood on toilet tissue, stool, or in the toilet bowl, pain during bowel movements, one or more hard tender lumps near the anus. There are effective home treatments for hemorrhoids you can discuss with your doctor, but first a specialist needs to examine your case. Take care.