Someone help!

Its been almost 5 months I had colectomy done bec. of cancerous tumor,they removed 12 inches of my lower colon and part of my rectum.They connected whats left of my colon to my small rectum.My problem is frequent bowel movement almost evry day more than 15-20/day and its not even diarrhea.Its reg or soft stool sometimes constipation.My Dr told me expect to go frequently buy my Im tired of going a lot.My rectum is always sore and I have hemorrhoid.Im on chemo. maybe thats why my bowel is not regulated yet?Although I had my last chemo yesterday.Any suggestion diet wise?The only thing that save me is imodium My dr. told me to take it if im going somewhere so I dont have to go.I take it when Im working.If I have the urge I tried holding it but anothet problem is my L leg would start hurting and a little numb and tingly.Dr. already scan my pelvis/abd. they did not see anything.Lyrica is not helping.I need suggestion fr. anyone to regulate my BM? whats a good diet.

Thanks!

i Workingmom,

Hope you're doing better since your post. You mentioned you're in Chemo, and I wanted to applaud your decision to fight.

Chemo kills cancer cells, but it most often-times kills other organs as well. My recommendation is to get a Redox Signaling suppliment. Your body needs to be able to RECOVER during and after your treatments. This product is 100% native to the body, zero side-effects, and zero toxicity. If you want your life back, get some of this...

Where can I get some?

I take codeine phosphate, buscopan and Imodium an hour before meals. Sore bum I use timodine cream and flushable wet wipes. Avoid pasta, tomato sauces, cheese (and anything else that gives you wind) and pizza. Try to eat rice, boiled eggs and anything else that binds. Eat cranberries to help. Try not to eat after 6.30. Once you get into a routine it does become easier. Try not to stress that's lots of us going through the same c**p so you're not alone.

In your opinion what is the wifi blocker used for? Do you have a basic understanding of the knowledge about it? If you want to know more about it, then you can stop your step then you will get the information and the knowledge you want.

In your opinion what is the wifi blocker used for? Do you have a basic understanding of the knowledge about it? If you want to know more about it, then you can stop your step then come to jammerfromchina.com you will get the information and the knowledge you want.