Hello. I am 34 year old female and lately I have noticed that is something wrong with me.
I have noticed that I have some usual fever symptoms. Constant headache and fatigue. So didn’t contact any doctor because I thought it would pass by it self like usually.
Bu my symptoms didn’t pass away. After a few days I have also noticed that I have swollen gland in the groin.
Then I got really scared.
I was wondering what could cause this because I don’t know any condition that is causing this groin glands swelling.
Should I be concerned for this.

I understand your concern about this and I will try to help you as much as I can.
I can say only that there can be numerous possible reasons of your groin glands swelling.
Simple fever, as you said, can cause this kind of symptoms if not treated well.
You didn’t contact your doctor because of your fever symptoms and I think, bacteria that possibly caused this symptoms spread through blood and cause your groin glands swelling.
If this is the case, your doctor will probably prescribe you some strong system antibiotic and I don’t believe you should have any problems with this.
Listen, I don’t want to scare you but I’ll tell you the truth.
I’m sorry but I have to mention that the most severe cause of swelling glands in groin region is some tumor, often localized in the pelvic region. Your doctor will probably do some blood testing on tumopr markers and determine is this the cause.
So, contact your doctor immediately and find out the cause pof your problems.