I have experienced gallbladder attacks which have sent me to the ER. Given pain meds and sent home with appt for blood test, US, HIDA, UGI. All were normal but still having symptoms but not another severe attack yet. Right side pain, tired, nausea, bloating (not just stomach but all over), cannot lose weight even with low fat diet and exercise. I know the pain, tiredness, nausea and stomach bloating are all symptoms of gallbladder disease but has anyone else had the all-over bloating and inability to lose weight? Thyroid tests all normal.

Have you learned anything else? I am having similar problems. I go for a Hida scan later this week.

I am experiencing the same thing as you. I had one gabaldder attack that put me in the ER, sent home with pain meds. I have had blood test, ultrasound, and just had a HIDA scan. So far all my test are normal but the pain is still there. I have changed my diet drastically and still not total relief. I have also not been able to lose ANY weight, I exercise around 5 days a week and have not lost a pound, my tyroid test were also normal. Im glad to hear someone else has the same problemn (not that I am glad you are having a problem at all) I thought I was going crazy. I have also been bloated all over, tired, nausea etc. If you have any answers please let me know, I dont know what to do anymore.

I have all of the symptoms of gall bladder disease but my blood & CT scans were normal. My next thought (the symptoms were exactly the same) was ovarian cancer & my ultrasound was normal..I'm in so much discomfort but have nothing to be treated for!