I have bloated stomach no mater what I eat or drink. It is always more bloated in upper part. I have normal bowel movement and have no problems with digestion. I have very healthy nutritional habits, low fats and fruit and vegetables every day. This is not exactly big problem but I just can not find the reason for having bloated stomach.

I can tell you something that may be important for you. I had the same problem and talked to my friend about that. She is a dentist. She told me that I might have problem with chewing and that position of my maxillary and mandibulary bone is not as it should be. I have never paid attention on it. But it has shown to be problem. I used to swallow food that wasn’t chewed well enough. And now I have bloated stomach no more. This may be reason of your bloating too.

You are right that fatty foods contribute to a bloated belly, but so can really healthy foods, like those from the cabbage family. Any kind of cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, all these can be the culprits when it comes to a bloated stomach. Some people also naturally swallow more air, but things like smoking, relying on chewing gum, or even just eating really quickly and not paying too much attention to chewing, can cause it. 

If you have had this for a while and you don't know why, I would advise you to see a doctor. You might find out why and get it cured.