I am very worried... I had intercourse 6 days after my period had ended and when it was all over we realised that the condom had slipped off, he might have ejaculated in me or in the condom I couldn't tell so I ran down to the drugstore and got the morning after pill and took it within 12 hours.. It's been 6 days since I've taken the pill and am facing increase in urination and possible urinary infection, is it possible that this is a sign of pregnancy, is this noUrmal, having taken the pill are my chances of pregnancy still high? Could someone give me some input please I'm very very worried. I'm taking medication for urinary infection it feels like a continuous leak of pee but there isn't anything there... Like my bladder is nver fully empty.. Anyways Im not looking to get pregnant and would like some reassurance...

I think having sex 6 days after period isn't something to worry too much about (as you are far from ovulation time) but it was smart of you to take the morning after pill in which chances of pregnancy should be lower, so don't worry unless you have a positive home pregnancy test or something!