Have you ever heard of coronary artery bifurcation and what the heck does that means? My dad has some coronary arteries problems and to be honest I didn't get anything his doc have said- I know that some bifurcation is involved here and so now I would like some further info on this bifurcation thing. Thanks!

I am not sure also but I think that this coronary artery bifurcation actually describes the condition where this coronary artery has split or branched on two sides-two branches alike so now it is more likely that your dad is about to have some surgery on his coronary artery to fix this bifurcation condition. Or it is something about bifurcation lesions also who knows- anyway the important is that your dad has found a good doc to deal with this problem successfully-ask him again about this bifurcation thing just to make sure what that is about.