Hi, I am a 40 year old male with severe problem of ugly nose, so I want to do the plastic surgery. I fear the all the people will consider it as at least strange for a man to have a cosmetic surgery.

Hi, it is not so rare any more that men are undergoing plastic, reconstructive, and cosmetic surgeries. You will feel much better about yourself and everybody will be able to notice it. So, don’t fear that you will be misunderstood. Certainly, many conservative people will look strange at you but, they will actually be jalouse at you. Generally people are looking for a more youthful, healthy look. This provides easier communication and creating a powerful appearance. Motivations vary a lot. From desire to avoid ethnic prejudice; fear of aging, to a person being influenced by it’s close family and friends.