Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I have some questions to discuss with people who maybe know more about this.
You see, when I was 16 I have had this crazy boyfriend and I was crazy in love with him.
One day he told me that he has a small test for me to test my love for him. He told me that we should make a tattoo with his name on it.
Because I was so young and foolish I agreed and we both went to some guy to have it done.
That all was ten years ago and we are not together for years now. I would surly forget his name by now- but the big tattoo on my back is definitely is a remainder. Please tell me, what are my options for removal of this tattoo? I heard of rejuvi procedure but I don’t know of ot works!

Hello. I think I could help you because I have had a big colored tattoo on my arm and had it removed last year.
I was very satisfied with the results of that removal- as it was never really been there. Listen what I know about this type of removal.
It is Rejuvi tattoo removal.
The process is to apply the Rejuvi paste into the skin causing the tattoo ink to release from the skin and be drawn out. Rejuvi is highly affective with all colors of tattoo ink. The treated area will initially experience edema (redness), which will gradually diminish, leaving the skin perfectly normal.
Over the skin, after the procedure, you must put a Bacitracin ointment to prevent bacterial super infection.
After the scabs peeled off, the tattoo colors were almost totally diminished.

I also have heard about this. I did some tattoo a couple of years ago, when I was drunk and while I was still dating my ex. I wanted to remove it a long time ago, but I didn't had a money for laser removal. And this laser removal was not so popular into my city, so I didn't had where to do it. I have heard about this one, but I also have heard that it is not that good, that something will remain, that is why I never done it. Now, I will try. Is there something like a removal tattoo aftercare after this? Just wondering :)

Tnx in advance! 

I have had two small tattoos (about 1" by 1") removed using rejuvi, and after one treatment my results have been really good. Its hard to find resources on the net that show the final result, so I took what I considered to be a big risk in getting the treatment, and thankfully had 95% of the ink removed in the first sitting. As it stands now (80 days after the first treatment) I dont think it looks like it is going to scar, and I'm due for the second treatment in a fortnight. My pics are here:

hello. could you please post some pictures? or if you could just give me your facebook profile, i would very much appreciate that. i'm just trying to collect as much data as possible about this tattoo removal technique. thank you very much :) karlo