How much should I expect to pay for my wife's rhinoplasty
in the Toronto area ( within an hours drive would be fine, I would like this to be my Christmas present to her.
Thanks.
Walter.cx

if thats the christmas present, then i guess a boob job would be a birthday gift and vag tightening would be new years gift.

$8,800 - Surgeon's Fee + theatre/bed fee + anaesthetic fee

The theatre/bed fee and the anaesthetist fee is solely dependent on the duration of the surgery.

Secondary Rhinoplasty

Surgeon's Fee: $10,500 + theatre/bed fee + anaesthetic fee

The theatre/bed fee and the anaesthetist fee which is solely dependent on the duration of the surgery.

The cost of rhinoplasty is going to depend a great deal on a number of different factors. First and foremost is going to be what kind of rhinoplasty you are looking for. If it is going to be revision or reconstructive surgery then the cost could be significantly more. Also, rhinoplasty cost varies from location to location and is often somewhat more expensive in the bigger cities like NYC and L.A. Your best bet would be to make contact with some Cosmetic Surgeons and seek quotes. Even consultations. Many surgeons will be happy to even hear your case online, and if you provide them with pictures can give you imaging etc...hope this helps.

Hello there,

first of all if you are sure that your wife is going to love this present than you are great husband and she will probably be thrilled with the idea. Just be sure that this proposition is not going to hurt her feelings. Second of all your question about the prices are very difficult and I think that you will need to tell your wife about your plan because most of the time surgeons decide on the price after they do the examination.

So tell her some time before Christmas and then together you can obtain all necessary information.

I hope that your wife is going to love her present and keep us informed about her reaction.