I am 18 and all of my friends are telling me that I am flexible person because I change my mood quickly. I am also feeling blue most of the time. Can you tell me more about mood changes?

Being moody is normal for people your age. This is due to a fact that your body is going through a lot of changes. Also, it takes everybody a little while to catch up with the effects on their emotions. You don’t have to feel like something is wrong with you just because your friends say that you are moody. All of the emotions that you might fell are totally normal. They're just part of being human, and you are not the only one feeling like this. I understand that at times you feel confused because they can certainly mess with your head. You need to find someone you trust and feel comfortable talking to, like your parents, a teacher, an aunt or uncle. Talk to them about how you feel and what you feel, just tell them what's on your mind. I am sure that they will want to help. What is also important is that you find a way to recognize and manage your emotions. I wish you all the best.