I Am 5'2 90 Pounds and 11 Years Old! This Is Average (I Think) But I Think I Might Be Bulimic. I Am Really Unfonffy With My Weight And Every Night I Go To Bed Hungry And Guilty. My Friends Think This To And So Do All The Tests Online. Everybody Always Says I Am Supper Skinny But When I Look In The Mirror All I See Is Fat and Ugly Me. This Started Like A Two Years Ago. I Always Count Calories And Try Diets But Nothing Ever Makes My Skinnier. I Can't Talk To My Mom Or Dad About It Or My Doctor They Just Yell At Me. What Should I Do? I Am Kind Of Lost And This Is Really Scary For Me I Mean My Friends Are There For Me But They Don't Know How I Feel Right Now OR Anything. I Am Feeling Really Alone And Embarrassed  And Don't Say I Should Go To My Parents Because I Tried Talking To Then But They Just Judge And Yell At Me! Help?  :'(

You should talk to someone older and trusting, an aunt?,sister?,uncle? Tell your parents your worried about yourself.,and think help is needed.,they obviously would help you.,if they knew that you were aware of the problem ask them questions about how your feeling and what does it describe,I don't think you have anything major,because you obviously eat,but you should tell them your concern for your health.