Hi everybody!! I do weight training about 4 hours a week and I’m noticeably becoming stronger and stronger. My muscles are toning up nicely too. Still, I have one problem - I still have the infamous flab on my armpit which moves around when I wave. I do every single exercise for this that I can think of but nothing helps (I tried dumbell curls, triceps pull-downs, flyes, dumbell press, dumbell shoulder press and back exercises). Obviously I need another exercise, but I simply don’t know which. Does anybody here have a solution?? Or, should I just workout more cardio??? Thanks for the tips!! You’re the best!!!

First of all, you should get your bodyfat checked. Different people store fat in different areas and your arms may be one of your problem areas. Dumbbell and barbell presses should do much better for your arms and you should skip the flyes at also. Are you working on your legs too??? If not, than it is very important thing to start including leg work asap. After all, developing your legs will burn more calories which might help too. Hope this helps.