During my 1st baby the blood pressure raised at the time of birth of my baby and when I felt bad Doctors referred CT scan and CT scan showed that I had clots in the brain and given blood thinner to dilute the blood clots but because of increasing the swelling in my brain Doctors suggested brain surgery and Doctors did brain surgery. After the stroke because of blood clots in my brain my some right area was affected but now I am much better after some exercise. Now I want to know that can I pregnant after this brain surgery history because I love childrens. I want to know that if I can pregnant which method should I prefer Normal delivery or Scissor Delivery. Please advise in this matter.

CATHERENE

the brain has nothing to do with pregnancy and delivery if the doctors are there all the way. But I would take care of your health first and worry about another life being dependant on you later. ;-)