Hi! I am 17 male and I paid to get laid. I did use a condom but she also performed an oral sex on me. It was great although a bit unnatural but anyway, worth the experience. However, some days after the event I developed some pimples on my forehead. Although we didn’t do anything with the forehead. I can’t stop thinking if this could be a sign of an STD. is there an std that can show up on the forehead? Please, write back ASAP!

I have never heard of an std that would show up on the forehead, so you can relax. Most of the sign and symptoms of std’s show up in the genital, around or in the mouth (if you performed an oral on an affected person) or they may show no symptoms at all. I would like to inform you that std can be passed from oral sex as well, so using a condom when being done an oral is also important. It is a less frequent transmission site but possible, so you should watch for it.

Acne usually breaks out due to stress- if you've been under pressure or were worrying that maybe you had caught an STD, you could very well just have had a regular acne breakout. If you don't get acne usually and it comes back at another point, I'd talk to your doctor about an acne treatment, but I don't think that's an STD