i am 14, and i was in my shower and i noticed a small lump on my left testical, it is about 1/3 the size of my testical. The lump does not hurt.
I noticed it about 1 year ago, it hasn't gone away. im worried that it might be cancer.

Well, nothing can be said with certainty but one thing is certain for sure-you should have it checked. It would be wise if you talked to your parents about it, showed them the lump and then saw an urologist to rule out cancer.
Most of the cancers develop in men aged 19-45 but it is always wise to be cautious, especially if you are at increased risk of developing testicular cancer. At increased risk are those men who have a family history of testicular cancers and those whose testicles did not descend on time.
Depending on the place of the lump, it could be something else, like a normal testicular variant or some sort of cyst but it would be best if you had it checked and got over with it.
Let me know how it went!