So my gf and I were messing around last night. I had my penis out and she had her underwear on. I rubbed it around and got pre cum on her thigh. There was never any penetration. This morning she felt sick. Nauseous and headaches. She was supposed to have her period last week. This was the first time my penis was out. Please help.

She can only get pregnant when sperm enters her vagina at a fertile time. It sounds as though there was no opportunity for your sperm to enter her vagina, and it probably was not a fertile time either if her period was expected last week. Is she usually irregular?

Not usually but she is really stressed about her schooling (she just started college)

Unless she ovulated that night, or will later, it was unlikely to be a fertile time anyway.
Her nausea and headaches are more likely from her schooling stress, as is her delayed period. There seems very little opportunity for her to get pregnant from what happened last night.