We were having some time alone and my girlfriend gave me oral and I felt like I came a little bit but not to much... barely noticeable because I told her to stop because I felt like I was going to cum and so I stopped her... Then I felt it come out a little bit but I rubbed it off on my underwear. We then proceeded to have sex and we did so and then I pulled out and I came. Is it possible that my girlfriend could have been pregnant?

yes sometimes sperm stays stuck to you so she should get a pregnancy test done  

When you say you guys proceeded to have sex do you mean orally, or vaginally? if you came in her mouth or anything there is no way she is pregnant. you cant get pregnant from oral sex. if you guys had vaginal sex, than thats a different story. but whether you ejaculated in her mouth or not shes not pregnant from that